Looking to visit Calums Cabin?
Complete an online booking application form and return to Calums Cabin by post or email.
The Calums Cabin team will review your application and upon success will be in contact with you.
We understand that completing these forms can sometimes be difficult, so if you would rather do this in person with one of us over the phone, please call us on 07544 979 538.
Bookings Now Open.
Make An Enquiry
Our facilities operate Monday to Friday.
Weeks highlighted in red are unavailable but if you would like to be considered should there be a cancellation, please let us know.
- The Cabin, Cottage and Quien West are solely for use by families who have a child suffering from cancer or a cancer-related condition
- Bookings run from Monday (10:30 – 16:00 arrival) to Friday (10:30 checkout)
- All properties operate a strict no smoking policy
- No pets are allowed at the Cabin or Cottage, and only by prior agreement at Quien West
- Only one week is permitted per family per year
- The cost of your ferry travel will be met by Calums Cabin (1 car, driver and passengers). We will also provide some spending money.
- We always do our best to accommodate your preferred dates but this isn’t always possible.